What's Life Like for a MS358 Student?
- Students participate in Student Led Conferences where they speak about their progress and goals established.
- Students have week-long STEAM/STEM events in addition to having STEAM/STEM based activities as part of their daily lessons.
- Students are each assigned chrome books that are used during their lessons. They use their personalized email account to access their Google Classroom(s).
- Students are involved with Art integration through Material For the Arts and Townhall where teaching artists combine themes discussed in the classroom with physical and performance art to bring themes to life.
- Students participate in school clubs such as Citizen Science, Debate Team, Sports and Reading Club.
- Students participate in monthly assemblies and events that support our PBIS system to reward on-culture behavior and celebrate success.
What's Supplies Do I Need To Be Successful?
Here are a few items that you will need as an MS358 student for the 2020-2021 school year.
While this list will get you started, you may need to replenish your supplies during the school year.
Pens, Pencils, Binder with 6 dividers, looseleaf and stylus. We suggest students also have their personal sanitizer to use.
The Current Bell Schedule Is Available.
Don't forget to purchase your uniforms!
Visit: http://www.idealuniform.com/ms358q to place your order.
Our students wear navy collar shirts and khaki pants daily.
On days that students have physical education classes, students wear their MS358 PE t-shirt along with navy blue sweatpants.
Each month, we celebrate academic success with students wearing their white oxford shirts.